Version 6.2.64 - Compatible with OS400 V5R3M0 and above
Released - 3rd December 2015
Cobwebb Communications Ltd. are proud to announce the latest Release Candidate [v6.2.64] of the Cobwebb Document Management Server software.
This is the latest version and includes Enhancments and Fixes. This will be promoted to the Production Version once proven.
For a full list, read What's New in Cobwebb Document Management. Here are the highlights:
- 2D barcodes, such as QR codes, are now supported. The Special Function Parameters may be specified by entering the text-hex string in the Preamble field. We have also increased the number of characters that may be included in a barcode - requires Cobwebb Designer 22.214.171.124.
- The Docstore Name and Type may now be dynamically selected by using any of the Docstore Parameters (PARM1 - 18) - requires Cobwebb Designer 126.96.36.199.
- The Cobwebb Folder Monitor now has the ability to maintain a list of Parameters for a specific monitor entry which may then be used in the specified Monitor Program.
- There are two new supplied Folder Monitor programs, one for Docstore and the other to FTP files to a new location.
- There is a new COBGENLIBL Exit program that will allow you Add and Remove the Libraries required for your design based on entries set in the Cobwebb General Directory.
- Now that the Cobwebb General Directory is being used for so many coniguration settings such as Libraries, Output Devices etc. we have added a new Filter by option in order that the list may be reduced for easier maintenance.
- The COBPRTOVR program has been enhanced to include a new OBIN keyword that may be used to override the default Output Bin for your printed output.
- PTFs for V2R5M0, V2R4M0 &V2R3M0 of SPLAMATIC have been updated to include the latest fixes.
Version 6.2.61 - Compatible with OS400 V5R3M0 and above
Released - 28th February 2015
This is the recommend version for Production environments.